Sunday 21 January 2018

Day 17/365: No rest...

...not wicked

My Wednesday hump day this semester has been my research day, technically-speaking. No actually speaking it is my designated research day, the technical bit is really just how realistic it is as a research day when...

PEOPLE KEEP ARRANGING MEETINGS ON MY RESEARCH DAY...

And early ones at that. So back on the train, early in the morning to get to a meeting where we decide to have another meeting tomorrow to advance the things we really didn't get to advance today. In my next life, I shall not work in bureaucratic institutions. 

Keep calm, breathe...


Keep chugging on, through the haze (best metaphor today)

A bridge, faintly 

Ripply

Lights

The island, through the haze

All in its wake


Or failing that, just look out the window from time to time and be thankful you can see the water and reflect on its patterns and imagine other things.

All the nice things.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.21pm-3.01pm; 17 January 2018]