Thursday 1 March 2018

Day 59/365: When your battery dies...

...just keep going

Yes, newish camera, still getting used to all the things. The battery just doesn't seem to have the staying power of the others. Or so it seems. or it is just jealous that I pull out the phone cam from time to time and just decides not to work. I don't know. Do cameras have 'personalities'? They certainly have their quirks. 

Spring is definitely on its way. The plum blossoms are everywhere, the last of the earlier snowfall has melted away. One of my favourite plum trees in the local park is blooming away. I just like the 'weeping' branches, there's something about it. 

My fave tree in the local park

Dense petals...

Lush colours

Reverse parking the big boat (iPhone)

Chucking a u-ey


Back in the office to continue with work, as usual, just as the port was looking busy, as usual. And that's when it happened, the camera, or rather, the battery, just gave up. 

So there you have it, a day cut short, retired battery. I know the feeling. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 11.48am, 3.56pm, Canon EOS M5, 2.06pm; 28 February 2018]