Saturday 31 March 2018

Day 72/365: A plane to catch...

...a deadline to meet

And so just to demonstrate that ten days away from the office is not necessarily the same as ten days away from work, just as I was leaving for the airport, there was a request from one of my editors back home to write one of my irregularly regular posts for the website. But I'm about to catch a plane I proffered... to little avail. Oh well, something to do on the flight I suppose...

Pre-bus coffee, juice and...

...triple sliders!

View from the bus 1

View from the bus 2

View from the bus 3

Skytree, from the bus

Narita : pre-flight office

And indeed, I did get it done, notwithstanding the bump on the head from the seat reclining in front...there has to be a limit to that somehow. 

And a lovely flight home on a rainbow, the QANTAS plane all rainbowed up for support Mardi Gras and LGBTQI. 

I've not flown on a rainbow before. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 2.15pm, 2.21pm, 3.21pm-3.50pm, 5.32pm; 13 March 2018]