Saturday 31 March 2018

Day 84/365: Another day, another airport...

...here we go again

If i could turn back time...as the song goes. Actually, sometimes I'd just like to slow down time. Gosh it has gone quickly. There I was, back at the airport, hardly feeling like I'd been away. 

There is a bit of a habitual feel to the return flight. It is always in the morning. I make my way through immigration (border forces...), through the duty free, look for an OzLit read for the plane and a coffee and fruit toast at the cafe. It's a good one and a chance for a good coffee before I go. 

Last breakfast and a lucky galah (great read btw)

Observation post

Wait, where are we?

All the bits

Pink suitcase

Back


It is also a good observation post too. 

Then eight hours later, back on the ground, and into the (Tokyo) night. 

Here we go again. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 7.54am-8.28am, 5.44pm; 25 March 2018]