Saturday 31 March 2018

Day 89/365: Back to the tulips...

...so much to delight in

I like the cherry blossoms, but I think I like the tulips more. Maybe. It is a tough choice. But fortunately, at the moment, I can revel in both. One day tulips, next day blossoms, next day, you guessed it, tulips. Today is tulip day, predominantly, particularly after a longish day involving photos and interviews for ... well, for something I can't formally announce until Monday.

Until then...

Afternoon sun


And that blue sky

説明を追加





Yes, favourite colour

Inside








That odd one out, again


I'll miss the tulips as they fade, just a few more weeks really. There is a cherry blossom sample too, a little different from yesterday's, just for comparative purposes really. 

[Camera : Canon EOS M5, 3.57pm-4.06pm; 30 March 2018]