Saturday 31 March 2018

Day 90/365: In the neighbourhood...

...after a rehearsal

Saturday. Back to clarinet practice after a month's break. A little rusty, to be sure. 

It was fun, nonetheless, something I really enjoy. 

After it was over, I went for a wander through the neighbourhood, seeking out the cherry blossoms. They are everywhere. 

I've photographed the local shrine a few times, different seasons. different times. There are three or four cherry blossom trees in the grounds and although it was a little late for the right sort of light, it still offered some highlights. 

Because we need the cliche shot
















I might be back. Actually, probably. 

And that is the end of the month. I managed to catch up before the end of the Japanese academic, financial and working year. Phew.

Bring on tomorrow, bring on the new year. 

[Camera : Canon EOS M5, 5.05pm-5.13pm; 31 March 2018]