Friday 13 April 2018

Day 102/365: Finding a new path...

...an actual new path

Funny how you can live or work in the same place for yonks and you think you know the lay of the land. I'll admit I'm yet to fully explore Odaiba, over the other side of the bridge, where I believe there is a replica of the Statue of Liberty. 

No, today I was just fulfilling my new academic year promise to self to go for a short walk at the end of each day, for exercise, to clear the head, and to take pics, naturally. 

So it was this afternoon. Down the stairs, across the road, to the park I've visited many many times but I found, and took, a path less-travelled...

Breezy

Sunset colours

Red span

Wheel on red

new path

New angle 

Cloud over wheel


Interesting new angles on old familiars. I should get out more often. 

[Camera : Canon EOS M5, 6.04pm-6.12pm; 13 April 2018]