Sunday 8 April 2018

Day 97/365: I should set an alarm...

...lunch is always late

It is a habit of mine to not have strict habits about eating, at strict times that is. I have friends who timetable their three main meals according to the clock. Probably a healthy attitude to have. However, for as long as I've worked, for as long as I can remember, apart from having breakfast (which I never miss) at a reasonable morning time (usually between 5.30am and 7.00am) lunch and dinner just end up happening whenever I can fit them in.

I have at times preferred a late-ish lunch so as to not have a dinner as such, easier to sleep or somesuch they say. 

Today, being a Saturday, there wasn't any particular reason to have a late lunch, but shopping for necessities (books and musical ephemera and a coffee pot), it just happened. So at 5.13pm, I got around to lunch...

Katsu

The apple?

The pear?

Deep dive into one of them

And the music stuff, in Japan it is do-re-mi, not CDE...


With dessert at home, one for today, one for tomorrow. But just which one to choose...

Better luck with the scheduling tomorrow. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 5.13pm, 6.46pm-6.51pm; 7 April 2018]