Saturday 28 April 2018

Day 114/365: Locked in...

...where did the day go

Well, I guess I made it to three weeks before my promise to self in the new academic year that was to get out and about for a 20 minute walk each afternoon, kind of, well sort of, collapsed...perhaps rather than thinking of it 'collapsing', I ought to just think of it as having taken a rest. For a few days at least.

I don't know where the day went. One minute, early in the day, I was arriving at work, as usual then next minute...I'm leaving, back to the train station, back from whence I came. 

I'll find it there...

Somewhere

Reflecting on day's (almost) end


There is also another promise to self sitting on the desk here...clear it! I've been trying to do that for a few weeks. I will, one day. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 8.00pm-8.01pm; 24 April 2018]