Tuesday 17 April 2018

Day 106/365: Flicking the switch...

...to slightly obsessive?

That was the question I was asking myself this afternoon on my brief photo walk. After 'accidentally' capturing the sparrows at the bubbler a couple of weeks ago, I seem to be seeking them out more and more. Of course, I haven't seen anything like what I saw that first time, but is that going to stop me? Unlikely. Photography will do that to you. 

The walk to work today was sunny enough to capture some of the stunning azalea bushes around at the moment...

Deep pink 

Sunny view

Just like mum'a azaleas

Last, last gasp

I think I can...

Yes

But...

Anything there? 


But back to those birds and the bubbler. This probably won't be the last time. You have been alerted. Please don't be alarmed. It is just a photographic obsession. I'm sure...

[Camera : iPhone6s, 12.09pm, Canon EOS M5, 5.44pm-5.45pm; 16 April 2018]