Monday 7 March 2022

I'll be flocked if I know ...

 ... why they all fly together ... (66/365, 7 Mar 2022)

Safety in numbers perhaps.

After the photo avalanche of the last couple of days, I thought I should give you a bit of a rest. Today, it was back to the office, ho hum, non-teaching time but meetings...same old story. At least my colleagues appreciated their requests for Kyoto sweets being fulfilled. Japanese tradition of course means you have to bring back 'omiyage' from your travels. So I did.

I think I have mentioned the birds that fly past the office window previously. But today they stood out...in their hundreds! No exaggeration. 

I noticed them in the distance... and they just kept coming. 





Always in formation


A few strays went in the other direction at times but I don't know about you, sometimes I just like watching the birds, and wonder where they are headed, and when they'll be back (and forth). It is the closest I get to having a break in the office.

Today I had the Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm on hand. You never know what you are going to see from the tenth floor.