Friday 22 April 2022

A late finish...

 ... a walk home, between the raindrops... (111/365, 21 Apr 2022)

I'm one of those people for whom songs pop up from time to time, in response to moments I find myself in. When it rains, it is nearly always Donald Fagen's 'Walk Between the Raindrops' from his Nightfly album. It is from a long time ago, admittedly, but it was one of my early ventures into a kind of jazz groove. It was a cool move as a teen. 

Anyway, that was the situation last night as I left the office at 9:00pm to head home, in the rain. With two closes and two meetings during the day, there wasn't much time to go and capture moments in the day...

...until the walk to the station. The combination of rain, lights and shadows was just too much fun, photographically-speaking. When saw the results of the snaps while walking between the raindrops, 'back to my door'...well, it lifted the day. 






All snapped, in the rain, on the iPhone 12, mini.