Wednesday 13 April 2022

The twilight moments...

 ... an occasional view from the office ... (102/365, 12 Apr 2022)

Countdown to classes beginning on Friday...but first, another meeting so back on the train and back along the track and back to the office. Meeting accomplished. Then books to collect (part of the research funds we receive) and into some reading, rather than endless emails--yes, I am still coming to terms with this newfound 'time'. 

Sometimes the light outside refracts in particular ways. This evening, as I was thinking about what I might venture out to take, there was the light. Outside, there in front of me. Sometimes I don't have to go too far.






I didn't even have to fly as far as the birds making their way across the skies.

This evening with the Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm, counting down the 'frames' remaining on the card, about 100. Almost time to get a new card.