Friday 22 April 2022

'I grew it myself...'

 ...little surprises on the homefront ... (110/365, 20 Apr 2022)

Yesterday was online classes, today it was online meetings. To stay home and work, or spend a total of about three hours commuting to and from, to attend meetings online. Oh, and it rained... easy answer really. Take full advantage of the new work-at-home online environment. 

Of course, when it comes to pics of the day, that can be a bit limiting. Until I noticed that a pot plant I'd basically given up on, had bloomed! A lovely little pansy I bought some months ago from the local plant nursery. Which made me look around a bit more to find that a number of the indoor plants had indeed 'sprung into spring'.

And the first principles of this blog project? Find the small things in your day that delight and inspire...

All the new shoots and blooms. Such delight (in spite of the meetings).


The sakura leaves

New ivy...

Rosebuds soon?


All shot on the iPhone 12 mini, in a moment's delight.