Wednesday 13 April 2022

Down by the waterfront

...by night ... (101/365, 11 Apr 2022)

Monday, back to meetings...and although it is April, it is the 'new year',  so our meetings start all over again, the 'first' of the new year etc, even though the last one was just, well in March. In the afternoon, it was a greeting and welcome to students considering study abroad, followed by a bit of an online discussion about how to go about it. 

I had a few things to tidy up as outgoing head of department and then after that...homeward bound. By the time I finished up, it was dark. I do like the waterfront in the light of the night lights, so I headed down that way.

There is also the freeway overhead, and I just thought a few 'motion' pictures of the heavy transporters going about their work high be interesting. 


The moon and the last(?) of the sakura

Shimmering lights

I will ride that one day soon...before it is dismantled...





Then back to the station, on the train and back home, ready to rinse and repeat for tomorrow.

This evening accompanied by the Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm.