Wednesday 27 April 2022

There is rain...

 ... and then there is 'rain'... (116/365, 26 Apr 2022)

Working back in the office has become pretty much the norm, the new norm I suppose. We continue to wear masks, sanitise and check our temperature at the door, and although we try to avoid crowded commuting trains, well, we are not doing very well at that. Plastic partitions remain up in the common office spaces and classes above a certain number are online. Some subjects are just automatically online though, regardless of numbers, which is what I was doing today, an SDGs class online. I have things to say about this...but not today.

There were also meetings and a couple of extra classes I have to take for this first term. So it was a long day on the office, but also a rather odd day weather-wise. Rain and gusty winds mostly. Normally the rain blows in the other direction, but when it ends up raining against the window, we know we have strong winds out there. 

Today's pics are just that, because, photographically-speaking, I just like raindrops, wherever they are...

Bleak





Today I had the Canon EOS M5 18-150mm lens on hand.