Wednesday 25 May 2022

A busy day for some...

 ...following developments ... (143/365, 23 May 2022)

We are starting to see the outcomes of Saturday's election coming into print here in Tokyo. Much of today was set aside to work through the details, the interpretations, the commentary. I have to say, I haven't seen this much written about an Australian election for quite some time (and I've been doing this for quite time). 

One of the reasons I suppose is that new PM Albanese was flying to Tokyo as I was reading, to attend the Quad meeting. (More on that elsewhere, soon.)

It was a long day but I managed to get out and spot a few nice little things as well. 

Some morning glories, appropriately


The front pages

Spotted at the front door

New graphics


We are headed for new times. 

Pics on the iPhone 12 mini.