Wednesday 18 May 2022

The ethereal senses...

 ... reflections in the evening... (137/365, 17 May 2022)

Well there have been probably more photos over the last few days than I should have put up on the blog, but sometimes that's just the way it is...

Today, back at work and at the end of the day, I went down to the canal to 'reflect' on the last few days, so much to think about. Indeed, in a class I have to take (against my best instincts) a class on SDGs, I showed the students the images from Saturday's workshop to show them how SDGs how be put into practice. Not much response, well, nil response really. (These are not my usual politics cohort.)

Anyway, this evening amongst the flowers and the current lapping against the walls, I noticed the reflection of one of the nearby hotels in the water...I was mesmerised for more minutes than I should have been. 





The actual hotel




I think I might try and sketch these ones on the weekend. Fascinating.

Today's cam was the EOS M5, 18-150mm.