Saturday 21 May 2022

Reflections by the bay by night...

 ...and a rare self-portrait  ... (139/365, 19 May 2022)

...of a tired academic, tired of meetings, mostly.

Yes, another evening of meetings, the sort of meetings that carry on from the last ones, repeat much of the same guff, I mean stuff, go round and round in circles, reach no conclusions but will continue until next time. I'm glad I am almost at the end of this cycle of boredom.

I think you have seen plenty of pics of the bay during the daylight here on this blog (or on my social media accounts). By night it is also quite impressive. But in  order to get a reasonable view, I have to turn off the office lights to avoid the reflection...it doesn't all go away but enough to get the picture (pun, intended or otherwise...)



Tired eyes view




The last one, a rare self-portrait of a tired person, is what the 'view' looks like with the lights on. Time to turns off the lights don't you think?

Tonight's cam, as you can 'see', is the Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm lens, which tends to do the hard yards for this project.