Sunday 29 May 2022

The return walk...

 ...away from the office ... (146/365, 26 May 2022)

Over on twitter or Insta, I share a few pics sometimes with the tag 'on the walk to the office', 'to' being the operative word. It might a flower or a weedy flower, an occasional ladybird, the way the clouds are forming overhead...it is usually in the morning, and then, I get to the office, and get carried away at work. 

You see, while the #project365 blogposts were rested for a couple of years, I didn't stop taking pics, on an almost daily basis. Can't help myself really. Anyway, Thursday was a busy day once I reached the campus and before I knew it, it was time to head in the opposite direction, away from the office and 'to' the station. 

In an occasional series of 'I'm not sure how much longer I'll be seeing these scenes and I think I'd like a record' photographs, I though I'd like to capture the walk 'from' the office to home, as I left around 8:20pm. 

How many times have I walked this path? How many more times would it have been if not for two years of Covid forcing us to work from home? Grand ponderables indeed.










I haven't adjusted the pics for colour or light, these are straight from the iPhone 12 mini, a little deceptive for the reality. Still, photographically I'm intrigued by the default settings in these situations. Something for later perhaps.