Thursday 5 May 2022

May Day, May Day ...

...indeed ... (121/365, 1 May 2022) 

Previously in this project, like years ago when I was starting out and keeping on and seeking ways to vary things, occasionally I would plan a month where I might post just one photo (very hard) and write a bit about that. Well today is just one photo. But not so intended. Yep, booster blues, I was not expecting. Luck I didn't have classes eh. (narrator: just as the university planned, eh?)

So today's pic, really, I couldn't get up to go outside, is a pic of books picked up yesterday one the way home. 



It is my usual range of eclecticism on show here, like I need more books. But you know, work etc. There's one on feminism by Japan's leading/controversial feminist Ueno Chizuko; a book on philosophy from 41 years of age; A Tezuka (Atom Boy, Kimba etc) manga philosophy, a book about photos, of course, and two classics, one from my student days, Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto, and from earlier times, a collection of short stories by the great Kawabata (Nobel laureate). I'll have time and space to read these one day. I'm sure.

A simple iPhone 12 mini snap today. Apologies.