Monday 9 May 2022

Making a post out of (almost) nothing...

... an occasional challenge... (129/365, 9 May 2022) 

I had thoughts about heading to the office this afternoon to prepare classes upcoming this week...but it rained and I suppose, if anything has come from the last two years, I think I have decided if I won't necessarily achieve more by heading to the office...then don't.

I'm still thinking about that class prep as I write this. I really should do it. Today sort of revolved around things around the apartment and a little bit of playing around with the editing features. I don't do it a lot, and I have strict personal rules about how much editing one should do to digital pics (basically, what one might have achieved in a darkroom, from the old film days), but I played around a little with the colouring in today's offerings. 

Soup for lunch, the weather turned unexpectedly




Some days it is an interesting challenge to make a project post out of nothing really, but I have. Now, back to work.

Today's pics snapped on the iPhone 12 mini.