Monday 9 May 2022

A little Sunday night karaoke

 ... again... (128/365, 8 May 2022)

So a couple of weeks ago, being a Sunday, you might recall I went off to my recently discovered little establishment just a short bus trip away. I decided to do the same this evening, a little later than last time (because I was finishing off some writing) but I think I am now at the stage of 'regular' that if I don't turn up they might worry...

Off on the bus...but returned by taxi because this time, well, different customers, telling the story all over again, and again...dobbed in for singalong (Mamas and the Papas this time), and just an interesting evening all up. 

The sun light had just faded as I arrived (noticing parts of the station, which I have used lots of times, for the first time), street lights were just coming on. 

??






One of these pics is the little establishment...

Taken on the iPhone 12 mini, because I was traveling light.