Monday 16 May 2022

They're back...

 ... ladybird, ladybird... (132/365, 12 May 2022)

I guess we all remember the nursery rhyme, 'Ladybird, ladybird, fly away home'? It always comes to mind when I see them. It can be a great challenge to capture* them (*by which I mean 'photograph') because they can move quickly or hide behind leaves, or indeed, 'fly away'. I captured theses ones (and babies, I think) on the way to work today, although strictly speaking it is just the same one because the other one simply refused to be kindly focussed for just the second I required. 

Anyhow, it was nice to see them again, since I haven't seen them for a couple of years, although last time they numbered in the tens around this part of the streetscape. I hope to see them for a little longer. 

Scurrying somewhere



To sketch, or not to sketch...?


I was also a little bit focussed on preparing for the forthcoming weekend adventures to Hiroshima...should I take my pencils...yay or nay?

Pics today with the iPhone 12 mini, because I also had my overnight bag with me for the trip...it was all about travelling times.