Thursday 5 May 2022

OK, just one more 'one pic'...

...just the one ... (122/365, 2 May 2022) 

I managed some movement today, from the couch, to the kitchen and back...not sick per se but just drowsy. Day two eh. Funnily enough, the booster is half the dose of the first two and yet... I guess I'm a bit surprised because there were no reactions either time then. Maybe I just need a rest anyway. 

So day two of the month, and totally unplanned, another one shot project. It is a small gift I received yesterday from the flower shop where I had a late lunch* on the way home. Tricky to bring home on the bus (it did contain water), but lucky I did receive it, otherwise, you'd be looking at more books, maybe the content pages of yesterday's fare. (Just kidding, although...)

*I should clarify, the flower shop has a lovely tea shop attached where they serve toasted things with lovely teas, semi-poached eggs...oh wait...maybe it wasn't the booster after all. (??)



Anyway, there will be more tomorrow, I'm off on a research assignment, all going well. It is Constitution Day, another designated public holiday in our week of holidays.

Just the iPhone 12 mini again. A kind of weird pic really...