Saturday 4 June 2022

After the rain...

 ... a few puddles and drops... (154/365, 3 Jun 2022)

There was quite a wild storm that hit Tokyo (and surrounds) during the day (remember yesterday's clouds)--wind, hail in parts, thunder and probably lightning as well. It went on for about two hours. I do get quite the view from my 10th floor office. 

Of course, once the storm subsided there was only one place to go on the way to the station...a detour to the local park down by the port.

I wasn't expecting to see cherries still on the trees (obviously the birds *do not* eat them) but the raindrops had settled there nicely. A little further down, it was a challenge to try and capture the wheel in the puddles that had formed around the place. There's something about raindrops and reflections that bring me such joy in trying to photograph how ever I find them.








Green lines after the rain


This evening a stroll with the Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm lens.