Thursday 30 June 2022

Monday meetings...

 ... just another day... (178/365, 27 Jun 2022)

...on screen. Meetings filled the morning until early in the afternoon. It is interesting the days that we have that 'choice' to sit in front of a screen at home, or make the train trip into work to do the same in the office. I am of two minds...when I'm not meeting, I have classes to prepare and often that is better done in the office. Sometimes though, I don't know, now we have the option...it seems much more can be done with those three hours a day spent commuting if I stay home and work. (Tuesdays for the time being have very very early starts, so being home Monday has its attractions.)

And somehow, with meetings and class prep, the day just got away from me. And that just left me with...well, photos of a late lunch / early dinner because somedays, that is all there is. Not that that is a bad thing, necessarily. 



No, not ramen...


Summer 'ramen' in Japan is often a cold dish, 'hibachi chuka', it is really just right for the times. I also found a new summer bowl to go with them...lovely shades of blue, evoking the cool. Anyway, on to tomorrow.

Pics with the iPhone 12 mini.