Wednesday 15 June 2022

Streets of my town...

 ... on the way home... (164/365, 13 Jun 2022)

Normally Mondays I can work from home, it is usually a meeting or two online and we are done for the day. Today had the additional commitment of a special lecture for students about to set off on their Study Abroad experience, hopefully, Covid-permitting. 

So with the usual meetings and the extra class it was a long day in front of the screen. That means a walk is in order, up to the supermarket and back (I required a bit more than the usual convenience store things) and I also needed to pop up to the optometrist to get my specs fixed, and well, while I was there, a new set of frames, I mean why not? They are much cheaper here so might as well. 





A house was pulled down recently and is currently a construction site for two new homes,
but it revealed a fascinating wall



On the walk back, much like other scenes I've been capturing in recent times, there is a sense of wanting to make a record of my seven or so years here. Tonight was the walk back home from the station, or something along those lines. Even in the time I've been in this neighbourhood (about three and a half years now) there are some things that don't change and yet change is also ongoing. 

Pics today taken on the iPhone 12 mini.