Thursday 30 June 2022

Starting with sustainability...

...ending with more spectacular colours ... (180/365, 29 Jun 2022) 

Another early start, another 'should I stay or should I go' moment of decision making. This morning's class is online and I could do it from home but then...I have more meetings at work and tomorrow's classes to prepare...you can see a pattern developing here. 

In previous weeks I have opted to take this class at home, a class on SDGSs (so sustainable travel is front and centre today)... Today, a little voice inside said 'go to work' which I did...but Japanese trains, goodness me, when they are good they are very very good, but when they are bad...gosh they can be frustrating. 

And so it was this morning. My decision to head off early was thwarted by some delays with the trains, some 30 minutes in the end. Sometimes there is enough notice via social media and the rest to make the necessary changes to different trains, but not today. Nope. Stuck. 

Made it to the office with a few minutes to spare but it can be touch and go sometimes. The long day (more meetings) was rewarded, as it were, with some spectacular colours as the sun set. I know yesterday's pic was also the sun setting but I don't know whether it is the heat or what in the atmosphere, but there are some brilliant skies at the moment, morning and night. I know about those morning ones because I'm up with the birds as they greet the day.



This might be my favourite sunset pic



Pics today from the office on one side, and then on the other side of the building. Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm.